Friday, January 20, 2012

Nineth Birthday Page for Luke



Typically I am a progressive scrapper. But, this page for Luke slipped through the cracks as November merged into Dec. and then it was a down hill slide into the new year.

So, January 1st found me making a very small list of necessary pages I wanted to make.

I always make lists of projects.

Is that odd?

Lists calm me.

I always feel like my brain is too full and if I write it down, it has a chance of getting done.

Anyhow, this was on my list and this piece of mustard cardstock inspired me to make this page finally!

It's one of my new favorite colors!

Isn't that odd?

Here is a close up of the fun tag that came in my kit from The Button Box Kit from Scraptastic and also the little punched edge lace I made after spotting one similar and loving it on Heather's page using the same kit.

The little flower I made with a scallop that came in the kit, some fabric leaves, and also a little lace doily from Samantha at Eye Candy Magic who magically KNEW I was going to start lovin' mustard!





So, happy belated 9th birthday Luke! But I am certainly glad I waited for this mustard paper!

3 comments:

  1. Nice page for a really special guy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your journaling is perfect! Simple days are the best and usually the most memorable. Great job with the lettering as well by Lexi. :)

    So happy that "Luck" finally got his page made for him! LOL...I'm kidding., Luke! :D

    P.S. Mustard so way ROCKS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh this is one stunning layout! i totally love the desgin and colour combo, not to mention what a fantastic photo and journalling! {HUGS}

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments. Come on. Leave me one. They make me smile!